Big Fat Lies
Below is a video excerpt from the “Fat Head” documentary and showcased under the video resources on realmealrevolution.com. It is information that needs to continue to be shared for the sake of our health and education. The video resource section on that site also has links to other important videos from other experts:
- Prof Tim Noakes talks about discovering the forgotten diet
- Nina Teicholz author of “The Big Fat Surprise” discusses her book
- Gary Taubes author of “Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It” discusses obesity
- Dr Eric Westman discusses The Science Behind Low Carb High Fat
- Dr Jonny Bowden discusses his book he co-authored “The Great Cholesterol Myth”
If you are familiar with this information and could use the additional resources to share to your family, friends, or clients, I really hope this helps. Lastly, don’t forget to check out my resources page for a list of titles and links to the above mentioned books and more.
Posted on January 10, 2015, in Film, Nutrition, Video and tagged Big Fat Lies, Dr Eric Westman, Dr Jonny Bowden, Fat Head, Gary Taubes, Nina Teicholz, Prof Tim Noakes, realmealrevolution, The Big Fat Surprise. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.