Ru El’s Running 012 : Cholesterol | Doctors | Resources | Ninjas | Strollers | Prowlers | Splinters
- Ru’s well update. A follow-up from the sick show RER Episode 011.
- Neighborhood family adventure: Strollers, Simple Running, Prowling, and Splinters
- Quote: “I always say the only limitations are in your mind, and if you don’t buy into those limits, you can do a helluva lot more than you imagine.” ― Marshall Ulrich, Running on Empty
- Shout-out to Ultrarunner Tony Portera
- Link: Vinnie Tortorich’s No Sugar No Grains FB Group
- Ru’s Run Update
- Running Podcast Listening Ninjas
- Quote: “If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.” ― Julia Child
- Article: “Science says Tim Noakes is right on cholesterol – and lots more!”
- Ru El’s Running Blog’s Resource page
- Recommended Books
- Meeting Marshall Ulrich
- Going to the doctor.
- Cholesterol Advanced Testing
Follow the show:
Posted on February 25, 2015, in Podcast and tagged anna vocino, biznews, cholesterol clarity, dr dr david perlmutter, Dr. Robert Lustig, eric westman, Fat Chance, Gary Taubes, grain brain, health, jimmy moore, jonny bowden, julia child, kristin loberg, lance armstrong, marika sboros, mark sisson, marshall ulrich, michael moss, ninjas, No Sugars No Grains, NSNG, primal blueprint, running on empty, salt sugar fat, splinter, stephen t sinatra, stroller, the great cholesterol myth, tim noakes, tony portera, vinnie tortorich, wellnessfx, why we get fat. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.