I started giving my son a snack of frozen blueberries and heavy whipping cream. Despite not wanting the cream, he gobbles it all up. It was a snack I picked up from Chareva Naughton on The Livin La Vida Low-Carb Show: Episode 664. Tonight I wanted a snack for myself and took it to another level. Here it is:
- Strawberries – sliced 3 large
- Frozen blackberries – 1/4 cup
- Frozen blueberries – 1/4 cup
- Heavy whipping cream – 1/4 cup
- Unrefined extra virgin coconut oil – 1 Tbsp
- Ground cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Sea salt – 1 small pinch
- Coconut shavings – 2 Tbsp
- Brazil nuts – 2 cut in half
- Dark chocolate with almonds – 2 mini squares broken up into smaller pieces
In a bowl put as much as you want and enjoy.
Hope you dig it.