- Ru’s well update. A follow-up from the sick show RER Episode 011.
- Neighborhood family adventure: Strollers, Simple Running, Prowling, and Splinters
- Quote: “I always say the only limitations are in your mind, and if you don’t buy into those limits, you can do a helluva lot more than you imagine.” ― Marshall Ulrich, Running on Empty
- Shout-out to Ultrarunner Tony Portera
- Link: Vinnie Tortorich’s No Sugar No Grains FB Group
- Ru’s Run Update
- Running Podcast Listening Ninjas
- Quote: “If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.” ― Julia Child
- Article: “Science says Tim Noakes is right on cholesterol – and lots more!”
- Ru El’s Running Blog’s Resource page
- Recommended Books
- Meeting Marshall Ulrich
- Going to the doctor.
- Cholesterol Advanced Testing
Follow the show:
Below is a video excerpt from the “Fat Head” documentary and showcased under the video resources on realmealrevolution.com. It is information that needs to continue to be shared for the sake of our health and education. The video resource section on that site also has links to other important videos from other experts:
- Prof Tim Noakes talks about discovering the forgotten diet
- Nina Teicholz author of “The Big Fat Surprise” discusses her book
- Gary Taubes author of “Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It” discusses obesity
- Dr Eric Westman discusses The Science Behind Low Carb High Fat
- Dr Jonny Bowden discusses his book he co-authored “The Great Cholesterol Myth”
If you are familiar with this information and could use the additional resources to share to your family, friends, or clients, I really hope this helps. Lastly, don’t forget to check out my resources page for a list of titles and links to the above mentioned books and more.