- Ru’s well update. A follow-up from the sick show RER Episode 011.
- Neighborhood family adventure: Strollers, Simple Running, Prowling, and Splinters
- Quote: “I always say the only limitations are in your mind, and if you don’t buy into those limits, you can do a helluva lot more than you imagine.” ― Marshall Ulrich, Running on Empty
- Shout-out to Ultrarunner Tony Portera
- Link: Vinnie Tortorich’s No Sugar No Grains FB Group
- Ru’s Run Update
- Running Podcast Listening Ninjas
- Quote: “If you’re afraid of butter, use cream.” ― Julia Child
- Article: “Science says Tim Noakes is right on cholesterol – and lots more!”
- Ru El’s Running Blog’s Resource page
- Recommended Books
- Meeting Marshall Ulrich
- Going to the doctor.
- Cholesterol Advanced Testing
Follow the show:
Overcoming chronic cardio and poor food choices to improve health. A personal example of how you can’t out-exercise a bad diet.
Link to the Fried Food Fridays blog post.
What A Rush!
Ru El’s Running 005 : Weight Loss | Grains & Oral Health | Bad Teeth Runners | Running or Racing | Bored Kids | Smoking | Vitamix Tips
Weight-Loss to Mullets, Grains to Oral Health, Bad Teeth & Runners, Running or Racing, Quotes, Bored Kids, Smoking, Vitamix Tips.
It Starts In The Mouth by Dr William Davis @ Wheat Belly Blog
The Decaying Teeth of Endurance Athletes (Guest Blogger Dr. Larry Dunlap) by Scott Dunlap @ A Trail Runner’s Blog
Running or Racing by Liz Dennis @ RunHaven
Ru talks about his other blenders, the Vitamix, how he currently uses it and some prep tips. Check out related titled Vitamix-ing Never Gets Old.
- Bored Kids
Running or Racing Comparative Analysis:
Music by: Luzius Stone/Fire In The Sky.